On Incongruity

In life there are passengers, there are drivers, and there are those who fix the cracks left behind by those assholes....

Monday, December 12, 2005

howdy-ho...

The first post is the hardest one. What do I say? How do I introduce myself? I've been putting off the birth of my blog for so long now I finally had to just do it. Coincidently I'm currently in the throes of exam/assignment stress. Oblivious to all my worldly obligations, my dear little blog choose today as the day it arrives into the world. Welcome blog.

Part of me hopes that no one ever finds my site so I can get the thrill of putting myself out there without the agony of overanalyzing every comment I may receive. But if you do arrive here, please excuse my chronic use of ellipsis, my tendency to rant, and my inevitable descent into madness. I chose a blue background to assuage the anger I may inspire as I'm inclined to get a little mouthy, a little judgmental, and a little preachy. About what? You'll have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home