On Incongruity

In life there are passengers, there are drivers, and there are those who fix the cracks left behind by those assholes....

Friday, May 05, 2006

you would be correct if you thought this had a double-meaning

You know how sometimes when you're in a hurry you get off a bus to transfer to another, faster bus and then you end up waiting 10 minutes for the faster bus so you should have just stayed on the slower bus? I used to do that all the time, then I decided to use the "stay on the slower bus" strategy and have stuck with that for awhile now. I don't know if it works, and sometimes it's so hard to stay on the crappy slow bus when the fast ones just seem to whip by every 2 minutes. I think no matter which bus I take I'll end up being late. Even if my intention is to be early.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home