On Incongruity

In life there are passengers, there are drivers, and there are those who fix the cracks left behind by those assholes....

Saturday, December 31, 2005

resolutions shmesolutions

I have never created a list of resolutions to torture myself with in the New Year. I know myself. I know that I rebel against silly restrictions, including those put upon me by my own self. I know that pizza and doughnuts build character, and that exercising too much is unhealthy...both physically and mentally.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would anyone wait until New Year's to make an important change in their life anyway? The whole idea of starting anew in the next year is a crock...if you're dinking around, waiting until January 1st to take action...well, that's sad. Although I do understand that dieters like to wait until the Christmas goodies are gone, to work off the flab.

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home