On Incongruity

In life there are passengers, there are drivers, and there are those who fix the cracks left behind by those assholes....

Thursday, June 29, 2006

we won, by the way

I was in court today and the judge was delivering his decision on the fate of my client. The judge was an old, gray man (I loved him because he was really cool with the fact that I was a complete idiot and didn't know what the hell I was doing). In his judgment he reviewed the evidence before him and took great pleasure in reading out the things my client had yelled at his ex-girlfriend. The judge drew out the "fffffffffuck"s as if he was savouring them, and when he said "...you fffffucking cunt..." I almost lost it--I definitely got a big smile on my face. I guess he doesn't get to say that kind of stuff at home so he was just enjoying the feel of "...you ffffucking cunt" roll off his distinguished judgey tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home