On Incongruity

In life there are passengers, there are drivers, and there are those who fix the cracks left behind by those assholes....

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

wabbits






After seeing Madeleine's bunny pics I was inspired to show off my two little monsters. I didn't bother to take the red out of their eyes because they're demonic....

I like the pic up top where Phoebe looks like a helicopter.

And the one directly above is a rare moment--Jack's usually the taker of affection. When he does decide to get "frisky" he mounts Phoebe sideways and she's like "uuuuhhhh, thanks".

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the grass pic...they could be Jack Layton's poster-bunnies.

8:31 AM  
Blogger mysta42 said...

I keep telling Jack and Phoebes they should contribute SOMETHING to the campaign. But they will only led their voices to the "Greens" party. Sigh. Bunny apathy.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home